Tuesday 18 May 2010

No has-beans here!


I have been very naughty.

I twisted my ankle in bed on Sunday night. NononononoNO - the naughty bit is that I left my indoor raised beans out all day on Monday and...last night, albeit semi protected with some glass panes, because I was hobbling around and I just knew if I tried to bring them in I'd probably drop them.

The good news is that, so far, they seem to have survived the experience and are doing extremely well. In fact, I'm sure if I watch them carefully, I can see them growing right before my eyes. I've even had to put peasticks into the pots to keep them from tangling themselves together.

I'm not sure if it was the very weak feed solution I gave them on Sunday or just being outside, but whatever it is, I am thrilled at how they have perked up. With the weather forecast being so good for the next few days, I am hoping to get them out into the open ground before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment